Police blotter

Sept. 24, 2010, 2:01 a.m.

This report covers a selection of incidents from Sept. 14 to Sept. 23 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

A series of bike thefts, car burglaries and drug citations occurred during this period.

Tuesday, Sept. 14

On Sept. 11 between 8:00 and 9:00 p.m. at Meyer Library, the reporting party lost her key ring with her Stanford I.D. attached to it. The key ring was later returned without the Stanford I.D.

Wednesday, Sept. 15

On Sept. 13 or 14, the victim’s U-locked bike was stolen from the bike racks on the Oval side of the Graduate School of Business.

Between 11:20 a.m. and 1:20 p.m., the victim’s unlocked bike was stolen from the east side of the McCullough Building.

Thursday, Sept. 16

Between 12:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m., the victim’s U-locked bike was stolen from the courtyard of Wilbur Hall.

On Sept. 13 between 6:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m., unknown suspects stole several bicycle tire repair tools from the seat bag of the victim’s bicycle, parked at the bike racks outside Mudd Chemistry Building.

Friday, Sept. 17

Between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m., the victim’s cable-locked bike was stolen from the bike rack on the northwest corner of the Graduate School of Business.

Saturday, Sept. 18

Between the hours of 12 a.m. and 6:45 p.m., unknown suspects entered the Arbuckle Lounge in the Graduate School of Business, broke into the vending machine and stole approximately $450 in cash.

At 1:15 p.m. at the intersection of Campus Drive and Lasuen Street, the arrestee was cited and released for driving on a suspended license.

At 2 p.m. a golf cart was stolen from 436 Mayfield Ave.

As the Card stole all of Wake Forest’s chances of bringing the football game to a tie, a rented generator was stolen outside of Stanford Stadium

Monday, Sept. 20

At Adams House in Sterling Quad, a victim reported that unknown suspects used his debit card information to make several fraudulent transactions in Fremont, Calif.

The victim’s U-locked bike was stolen from the east side of Otero between 11:00 a.m. and 12:25 p.m., making that freshman’s first day of school the worst ever.

A victim at the Law School reported that another party had been telephoning and leaving rambling messages.

At 12:00 p.m., the victim’s unlocked bike was stolen from a storage facility at Donner.

Between Sept. 20 at 3 p.m. and Sept. 21 at 9:30 a.m., the victim’s U-locked bike was stolen from the east side of Casa Italiana.

Between Sept. 18 and Sept. 19, the victim’s U-locked bike was stolen outside of Potter House.

Wednesday, Sept. 22

Between 4:30 a.m. and 6:30 a.m., unknown suspects stole a power washer from a storage room in the kitchen of Wilbur Hall.

Between 5:30 a.m. and 8:40 a.m., the victim’s U-locked bike was stolen outside Casa Italiana.

Between 6:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m., the victim’s U-locked bike was stolen outside Durand.

Tyler Brown contributed to this report.