The Stanford Daily is the independent, student-run newspaper of Stanford University. The Daily was originally founded as a small pamphlet known as The Daily Palo Alto in 1892 and has been a campus fixture ever since. A non-profit organization since 1973, The Stanford Daily is the trusted news source for the Stanford community and its 7,000 undergraduates, 9,000 graduate students, 12,000 faculty and staff and 221,000 alumni around the world.
We are the gateway to the Stanford Community.
The Stanford Daily offers a variety of both print and digital products to advertise in, so we can ensure that advertisers reach who they want, the way they want, at the price they want.
Our print options include the weekly paper and our special issues of The Stanford Daily magazine. We also offer web, social, and email advertising for those who prefer a digital approach.
Feel free to check out this year’s media kits for more information, and reach out to us to tailor an advertising campaign that is right for you!
advertising ‘at’ stanforddaily.com
Eleni Aneziris, Business Manager
coo ‘at’ stanforddaily.com
We’ll typically be available to answer calls between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. and check our emails during business hours as well.
The Stanford Daily Publishing Corporation
456 Panama Mall
Stanford, CA 94305
1. Visit https://stanforddaily.campusave.com
2. Select “+Post Classifieds” on the top right hand side of the page (above “Welcome” and “Logout”)
3. Create a free account under the “New Users” section of the pop-up form
4. Select “Begin Posting Ads”
5. Answer question #1:
- Select Print Ads ONLY (to appear in the print edition of paper)
- Select Online & Print Ads (to appear in both print and online edition of paper)
- Select Online ONLY (to appear in online edition of paper)
6. Select the dates you would like your ad to appear (and any special requests you may have)
7. Review and approve preview
8. Submit billing info
9. Appear in The Stanford Daily Classified Section on your chosen run dates!