Police Blotter

This report covers a selection of incidents from Nov. 1 through Nov. 7 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Tuesday, Nov. 1

An unknown suspect smashed into the driver’s side window of a vehicle parked near the intersection of Lomita Drive and Museum Way, unlocked the vehicle, entered the truck through the rear seat and stole two suitcases between 11:55 a.m. and 2:10 p.m.

Wednesday, Nov. 2

An electric scooter was stolen from the breezeway of Bldg. 29 in the Rains Houses complex between 10:30 p.m. the previous night and 9 a.m.

Thursday, Nov. 3

A male was cited and released for being in possession of less than one ounce of marijuana at 2:30 p.m. near the intersection of Campus Drive and Palm Drive.

Friday, Nov. 4

Between 2 p.m. the previous afternoon and 3 a.m., a U-locked bike was stolen from a rack adjacent to the Beckman Center for Molecular and Genetic Medicine.

An unknown suspect entered an unlocked wet lab in the Sherman Fairchild Science Building and stole a MacBook Pro between 4 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. The wet lab in question is a common area for students and faculty.

Saturday, Nov. 5

At 12:51 a.m., a female was cited and released for driving unlicensed at the intersection of Galvez Mall and Campus Drive.

Someone was arrested for public intoxication and transported to the San Jose Main Jail at 3:14 a.m. near Jerry.

A cable-locked bike was stolen from a rack in front of the Hewlett Teaching Center between 12 p.m. and 7 p.m.

Sunday, Nov. 6

A male was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol at 12:35 a.m. near Theta Delta Chi.

A male was cited and released for misappropriation of found property at 1:16 a.m. near the intersection of Mayfield Ave. and Lagunita Drive. The suspect had taken a locked bike and had no intentions of finding the owner.

A U-locked bike was stolen between 7 p.m. on Nov. 3 and 8 a.m. on Nov. 6 from a rack outside Bldg. 29 in the Rains Complex.

Monday, Nov. 7

Between 10 p.m. the previous night and 9 a.m., a U-locked bike was stolen from a rack outside Bldg. 24 in the Rains Complex.

The front tire of a U-locked bike was stolen between 4 p.m. the previous afternoon and 10:50 a.m. The bike was locked to a rack outside of Trancos in Wilbur Hall.

A U-locked bike was stolen from a rack outside of Soto in Wilbur Hall between 8:30 a.m. and 11:45 a.m.

A golf cart was stolen from the Escondido V high rise at 3:55 p.m.

Alice Phillips '15 is Managing Editor of News at The Stanford Daily. Previously, she worked as the paper's Deputy Editor, Chief Copy Editor, a News Desk Editor and a News Staff Writer. Alice is a biology major from Los Angeles, California.