Police blotter

This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 9 through Feb. 13 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Thursday, Feb. 9

A cable-locked bike was stolen from a bike rack outside of the Center for Turbulence Research between 11 a.m. on Feb. 8 and 10 a.m. on Feb. 9.

A cable-locked bike was stolen from a bike rack near the intersection of Lasuen Mall and Escondido Mall between 1 p.m. and 2:15 p.m.

A man was cited and released on a warrant out of the Santa Clara Police Department at 6:05 p.m. near the intersection of Welch Road and Oak Road.

Friday, Feb. 10

A female was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being publicly intoxicated on Mayfield Avenue at 1:55 a.m.

Someone stole molding from the rear bumper of a vehicle parked at 295 Galvez Street between 8:30 a.m. on Feb. 9 and 5:15 p.m. on Feb. 10.

A cable-locked bike was stolen from a rack outside of 212 Pine Hill Court between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.

A male was cited and released for driving unlicensed near the intersection of Mayfield Avenue and Campus Drive at 11:20 p.m.

Saturday, Feb. 11

Somebody broke into the Biology Greenhouse yard and stole a cart holding a metal inert gas welder between 6:40 a.m. and 7:15 a.m.

Sunday, Feb. 12

A male was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol in the 600 block of Lomita Drive at 12:10 a.m.

An unknown suspect broke the window of a locked vehicle and stole a purse containing an iPhone, credit cards and cash between 6:45 a.m. and 7:50 a.m. The car was parked near the intersection of Stanford Avenue and Junipero Serra Road.

A cable-locked bike was stolen from a rack outside of Maples Pavilion between 3 p.m. on Feb. 9 and 3:30 p.m. on Feb. 12.

Someone was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for domestic violence battery. The battery occurred in Angell Court between 3 p.m. and 3:10 p.m.

A juvenile was cited and released for shoplifting from the Stanford Bookstore at 3:15 p.m.

A male was booked for domestic violence battery after he was involved in an altercation with his girlfriend and stole her keys. The incident occurred near the intersection of Campus Drive and Palm Drive at 5:30 p.m.

Monday, Feb. 13

A bike that was U-locked to itself was stolen from outside of Meyer Library between 11 a.m. and 12:15 p.m.

Alice Phillips '15 is Managing Editor of News at The Stanford Daily. Previously, she worked as the paper's Deputy Editor, Chief Copy Editor, a News Desk Editor and a News Staff Writer. Alice is a biology major from Los Angeles, California.