Police blotter

This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 27 through March 7 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Monday, Feb. 27

Personal electronic devices and a wallet were stolen at the Arrillaga Center for Sports & Recreation between 3 p.m. and 4 p.m.

Tuesday, Feb. 28

A “C” parking permit was stolen from an unlocked vehicle sometime between 9:15 a.m. on Feb. 25 and 9 a.m. on Feb. 28.

Someone stole a laptop computer from the Arrillaga Center for Sports & Recreation between 7:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.

A wallet was stolen from a storage shelf in the Arrillaga Center for Sports & Recreation between 8:15 p.m. and 8:40 p.m.

Wednesday, Feb. 29

Somebody stole a bag containing an iPad from a cubby in the Arrillaga Center for Sports & Recreation between 2:45 p.m. and 3 p.m.

Thursday, March 1

A U-locked bike was stolen from the racks outside of Arroyo between 6:10 p.m. the previous night and 9:50 a.m.

A bike parked near Herrin Hall was stolen between 11 a.m. and 7:15 p.m.

Friday, March 2

Two men were cited and released for being public nuisances on Levine Field at 1:30 a.m.

Two people were cited and released for trespassing in the Pearce Mitchell Complex between 2:30 a.m. and 3 a.m.

A male was cited and released outside of Meyer Library at 9:15 a.m. on a warrant out of San Francisco.

A bike parked near Polya Hall was stolen between 9 a.m. and noon.

A bike parked near Encina Hall was stolen between noon and 1:30 p.m.

A male was arrested and transported to the San Jose Main Jail for domestic violence. The incident occurred in the Escondido Village High-rise between 8 p.m. and 11:05 p.m.

Saturday, March 3

A female was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being publicly intoxicated and resisting arrest near the intersection of Campus Drive and Arguello Way at 11:15 p.m.

Sunday, March 4

A wallet was stolen from Kappa Alpha between 12:01 a.m. and 2:30 a.m.

Monday, March 5

Somebody stole a backpack from the Arrillaga Center for Sports & Recreation between 11 a.m. and noon.

A backpack was also stolen from the Arrillaga Center for Sports & Recreation between 8:20 p.m. and 10:20 p.m.

Tuesday, March 6

A female was cited and released for assault and battery at approximately 1 a.m. on Buckeye Lane.

Wednesday, March 7

Two bikes parked near 450 Serra Mall were stolen between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m.

An iPhone was stolen from the Arrillaga Center for Sports & Recreation between 9:30 p.m. and 9:35 p.m.

Alice Phillips '15 is Managing Editor of News at The Stanford Daily. Previously, she worked as the paper's Deputy Editor, Chief Copy Editor, a News Desk Editor and a News Staff Writer. Alice is a biology major from Los Angeles, California.