Police blotter

This report covers a selection of incidents from April 21 through April 29 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Saturday, April 21

A male was cited and released for giving false information and a false ID to a peace officer at the lacrosse field at 3:55 p.m.

A camera was stolen at the History Corner between 2 p.m. and 4:45 p.m.

An assault occurred near Tresidder between 11:40 p.m. and 11:55 p.m. involving two suspects and two victims.

An iPhone was stolen from Sigma Nu along with some cash between 10 a.m. and 11:45 p.m. In a separate incident, a laptop was also reported stolen from Sigma Nu between 11 p.m. and midnight.

Sunday, April 22

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being publicly intoxicated near Tresidder at approximately 2 a.m.

A female was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being publicly intoxicated near Governor’s Corner at 3:10 a.m.

Somebody was cited and released for trespassing and giving false information to a peace officer at 10:50 a.m. in the Escondido IV high-rise.

A bike was stolen outside Robinson between midnight and 5 p.m.

Monday, April 23

Somebody was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for trespassing in Tresidder at 5:25 p.m.

Tuesday, April 24

A bike was stolen from outside Building 530 between 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.

Wednesday, April 25

A bike was stolen from outside the Clark Center between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.

Thursday, April 26

Somebody was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for trespassing and resisting arrest at the Arrillaga Alumni Center between 11 a.m. and 3:50 p.m.

A bike was stolen from near the intersection of Panama Mall and Lasuen mall between 9:15 a.m. and 4:15 p.m.

Friday, April 27

A female was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for driving under the influence near the intersection of Bowdoin Street and Campus Drive East at 2 a.m.

A female was cited and released for having an open container of alcohol in her vehicle at 6:55 p.m. near the intersection of Campus Drive and Alvarado Row.

Saturday, April 28

No incidents were reported.

Sunday, April 29

A bike seat was stolen from a bike parked near Meyer Library between 4 p.m. on April 27 and 5 p.m. on April 29.

Alice Phillips '15 is Managing Editor of News at The Stanford Daily. Previously, she worked as the paper's Deputy Editor, Chief Copy Editor, a News Desk Editor and a News Staff Writer. Alice is a biology major from Los Angeles, California.