Police blotter

July 26, 2012, 2:22 a.m.

This report covers a selection of incidents from July 15 through July 21 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Sunday, July 15

An injury collision between a bike and a fixed object occurred at Serra Mall at 7:55 a.m.

A front license plate was stolen from a vehicle at Lomita Court at 1:46 p.m.

Tuesday, July 17

Somebody was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for possession of cocaine and being under the influence of a controlled substance near the intersection of McFarland Court and Olmsted Road at 7:20 a.m.

Somebody broke the rear window of a rented vehicle and stole several personal items near Palm Drive and Serra Mall between 12:40 p.m. and 2 p.m.

Wednesday, July 18

A cable-locked bike was stolen from the bike rack in front of Florence Moore Hall between 9 p.m. the night before and 9 a.m. on July 18.

An unattended laptop was stolen from the study lab of the mechanical engineering laboratory building between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.

Somebody entered a locked vehicle near the intersection of Lasuen Mall and Roth Way and stole a tote bag containing golf shoes and several other miscellaneous items between 8 a.m. and 4:45 p.m.

A cable-locked bike was stolen from outside Mariposa House between 8 a.m. and 5:20 p.m.

An Apple iPod Touch was stolen from a desk drawer in Building 1 of Lyman Graduate Residences between 8 a.m. and 5:20 p.m.

Thursday, July 19

A USB drive was lost somewhere in the Huang Engineering Center between 9 p.m. the night before and 1 a.m. on July 19.

A cable-locked bike was stolen from Bambi Modular between noon on July 11 and 1 p.m. on July 19.

A cable-locked bike was stolen from outside Meyer Library between noon and 1:30 p.m.

Friday, July 20

A male was cited and released on a warrant out of San Francisco near the intersection of Campus Drive and Serra Street at 1:25 a.m.

A cable-locked bike was stolen from outside Zambrano Hall’s Arbuckle Lounge between 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.

A male was cited and released for driving unlicensed near the intersection of Palm Drive and Arboretum Road at 2:20 p.m.

Vandalism was reported on the fourth floor of Parking Structure 5 at 3:45 p.m.

Saturday, July 21

An unknown suspect struck a male victim repeatedly in the face, causing injury to his left eye at Building 5 of Munger Graduate Residences between 2 a.m. and 2:30 a.m. The suspect fled the scene.