Police blotter

Aug. 2, 2012, 2:25 a.m.

This report covers a selection of incidents from July 23 through July 29 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Monday, July 23

• Cash was stolen at EAST House between 9 a.m. on July 21 and noon on July 23.
  • A cable-locked bike was stolen from the bike racks near the Arrillaga Alumni Center between 2:30 p.m. on July 20 and 2:30 p.m. on July 23.
  •  A bag containing two passports was stolen from the trunk of a vehicle near the Sport Complex between 6 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Tuesday, July 24

• A bike was stolen near the Arrillaga Family Sports Center between 5 p.m. the night before and 9 a.m. on July 24.
  • A bike was stolen near Tresidder Union between 10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m.
  • The window of a vehicle near the Angell Field south bleachers was smashed and a laptop was stolen between noon and 11:55 p.m.
  •  Somebody was injured in a bike-bike collision near the Jerry Yang and Akiko Yamazaki Environment and Energy Building at 6:10 p.m.

Wednesday, July 25

• Somebody was injured when a bike collided with a fixed object near the Hewlett Teaching Center at 3:55 p.m.

Thursday, July 26

• A male was cited and released for driving unlicensed near the intersection of Campus Drive and Roth Way at 8:55 a.m.
  • No one was injured when a vehicle collided with a fixed object near Tresidder Union at 10:15 a.m.
  •  A bike was stolen from Skilling Auditorium between 11 a.m and 11:50 a.m.
  •  A bike was stolen near the Lucas Center for Imaging between 10 a.m. and noon.
  •  A male was cited and released for driving unlicensed near the intersection of Nelson Road and Galvez Street at 10:30 p.m.

Friday, July 27

• An iPhone was stolen at Murray House between 10 a.m. and 10:15 a.m.
  •  A GPS was stolen at Parking Structure 1 between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.
  •  An accidental vegetation fire was reported near the intersection of Campus Drive and Galvez Street at 5:30 p.m.
  •  Money was stolen from the kitchen of Florence Moore Hall between 4:30 and 8 p.m.
  •  A female was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for domestic battery at Escondido II Highrise between 8:15 p.m. and 8:40 p.m.

Saturday, July 28

• No incidents were reported.

Sunday, July 29

• A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for public intoxication near the intersection of Stanford Avenue and Bowdoin Street at 2:08 a.m.
  • Somebody smashed the window of a vehicle and stole a computer and passport near the intersection of Galvez Street and Nelson Road between 1 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
  • A male was cited and released for possessing marijuana near the intersection of Electioneer Road and Campus Drive at 11:40 p.m.

— Karen Feng