The Daily stands in solidarity with the Black community. Read our editors’ statement.

The fashion of football season

Fall has arrived once again, but on Stanford’s campus, this only means another, possibly more important season in store: football season.

As the football team gears up, the rest of us equip ourselves in as much Cardinal red and white as we can muster. Whether you are the swagged-out rally-goer, stylish sports lover or spirited-but-athletically-unaware, see how these Stanford students flaunt their fandom on game day.

[justified_image_grid ids=1090079,1090072,1090073,1090077,1090074,1090075,1090076,1090078]

Jenna Shapiro is a staff writer for The Stanford Daily who enjoys writing about art, culture and social issues. Originally from Laguna Beach, Calif., Jenna is a beach-goer, an owner of 18 personal journals, a big fan of Stephen Covey, and an avid seeker of the untold story. Jenna is a prospective Science, Technology, and Society major and an Art History minor. To contact her, please email jennshap "at" stanford.edu.