This report covers a selection of incidents from Nov 12. to Nov. 18 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.
Wednesday, Nov 12.
- A piece of glass artwork hanging in the Li Ka Shing Center For Learning was discovered broken sometime between 12:15 p.m. on Wednesday and 2:48 a.m. on Thursday. How the incident occurred is unknown.
Thursday, Nov 13.
- An individual was cited and released for being a minor in possession of a controlled substance while driving at midnight near El Camino Real and Serra Street.
- A victim’s reportedly U-locked bike was stolen from the bike racks outside the Hewlett Teaching Center sometime between 9 a.m. and 10:50 a.m.
- An unknown suspect or suspects stole a victim’s bike tire from his reportedly U-locked bike outside the Steuber Rugby Stadium sometime between 4:15 p.m. and 7:15 p.m.
Friday, Nov 14.
- A victim’s reportedly cable-locked bike was stolen from the bike rack outside Munger 5 sometime between noon on Friday and noon on Sunday.
- The music level was lowered after an unknown party reported a noise complaint near Mayfield Avenue and Santa Ynez Street sometime between 11 p.m. and 11:35 p.m.
Saturday, Nov 15.
- An individual was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol at Stanford Stadium at 4:29 p.m.
Sunday, Nov 16.
- An individual was arrested and transported to the San Jose Main Jail for public intoxication sometime between 1:30 a.m. and 1:42 a.m.
Monday, Nov 17.
- A Campus Security Authority reported to the Stanford Department of Public Safety that a female student had been sexually assaulted at an unknown time and place.
- An unknown suspect or suspects spray-painted “Cal” Berkeley graffiti on the claw fountain in White Plaza sometime between 4:55 a.m. and 5:09 a.m.
- An unknown suspect or suspects stole a victim’s currency from his unattended lanyard near Munger 5 while the victim was at work sometime between 8:00 a.m. and 2:15 p.m.
- After a victim left her cellphone inside the Maples Pavilion, an unknown suspect or suspects stole the phone sometime between 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. A “ping” shows the phone is located in Menlo Park.
- An individual was arrested and transported to the San Jose Main Jail for domestic violence at 7:54 p.m.
Tuesday, Nov 18.
- An unknown suspect attempted to enter an Enchanted Broccoli Forest dormitory room after cutting the window screen at 9:45 p.m. The victim was able to scare the suspect away before he could enter.
According to the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin, two alcohol transports were reported for the seven-day period between Nov. 12 and Nov. 18.
Contact Sam Premutico at samprem ‘at’ stanford.edu.