This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 4 to Feb. 11 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.
Wednesday, Feb. 4
- An individual’s reportedly U-locked bike was stolen from the ZAP house bike rack sometime between 12:30 p.m. Wednesday and 9:00 p.m. Tuesday.
Thursday, Feb. 5
- An unknown suspect or suspects attempted to burglarize a vehicle parked in Parking Structure Six sometime between 7:50 a.m. and 3:10 p.m. It was one of three incidents from the same time frame and location.
Friday, Feb. 6
- A campus security authority informed SUDPS that a female student reported she had been sexually assaulted by an unknown assailant on Jan. 16. The incident occurred near the 500-600 blocks of Mayfield Ave. at an unspecified time.
Saturday, Feb. 7
- An individual’s reportedly U-locked bike was stolen from the Sloan Math Center bike racks sometime between 11:15 a.m. and 12:15 p.m.
- An individual’s reportedly U-locked bike was stolen from a Wilbur Hall bike rack sometime between 4:00 p.m. Saturday and 9:00 p.m. Friday.
Sunday, Feb. 8
- No incidents were reported for this day.
Monday, Feb. 9
- A campus security authority informed SUDPS that a female student reported that she was the victim of an attempted rape and forcible fondling on Apr. 18 or Apr. 19 of 2014. The incident occurred in Raines Apartments at an unspecified time. The alleged perpetrator was a male student.
- An individual was cited and released for driving unlicensed and being in possession of less than one ounce of marijuana near Campus Drive and Roth Way at 5:20 p.m.
- An individual’s reportedly cable-locked bike was stolen from outside Lathrop Library sometime between 10:00 a.m. and 10:50 a.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 10
- An individual’s reportedly cable-locked bike was stolen from the Durand Building bike rack sometime between 12:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- An individual’s reportedly unlocked bike was stolen from in front of Mirrielees sometime between 5:15 p.m. Monday and 7:00 p.m. Tuesday.
- An individual was cited and released for being a minor in possession of a controlled substance near Lomita Drive and Mayfield Ave. at 7:50 p.m.
Wednesday, Feb. 11
- An unknown suspect entered the Cogeneration plant after hours and attempted to steal 25 rolls of copper wire at 12:45 a.m. An individual walked in on the suspect, who then fled.
According to the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin, one alcohol transport was reported for the eight-day period between Feb. 4 and Feb. 11.
Contact Sam Premutico at [email protected].