This report covers a selection of incidents from Jan. 27 to Feb. 2 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.
Wednesday, Jan. 27
- A cable-locked bike was reported stolen from the bike rack outside of Lathrop Library between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- An unknown individual broke the rear window of a vehicle and stole a purse and several credit cards. The theft occurred at the intersection of Stanford Avenue and Raimundo Street between 2:45 p.m. and 4:15 p.m.
Thursday, Jan. 28
- An unknown individual broke a car window in the Wilbur Field Garage at 12 a.m.
- An unknown individual stole a FedEx package from a front porch on Wing Place between 1:34 p.m. and 2:40 p.m.
- A gas line broke at Arrillaga Family Dining Commons at 5:51 a.m.
Friday, Jan. 29
- A reportedly U-locked bike was stolen from outside of the McCullough Building between 7 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 30
- Two individuals were cited for being in possession of marijuana at the intersection of Panama Street and Campus Drive at 9:45 a.m.
- An unknown individual stole an unattended iPad from the dining area of Tresidder Memorial Union between 11 a.m. and 11:40 a.m.
- An individual was cited for being in possession of marijuana at the intersection of Salvatierra Walk and Nathan Abbott Way at 7:40 p.m.
- An individual was cited for being in possession of marijuana at the Theta Delta Chi fraternity house at 9:45 p.m.
- An individual was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol at Casa Italiana at 10:10 p.m.
- An individual was cited for public urination at the intersection of Campus Drive and Mayfield Avenue at 10:40 p.m.
- An individual was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol at the intersection of Lane W and Campus Drive at 11:15 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 31
- An unknown individual stole two laptops from a dorm room at Branner Hall between 10:30 a.m. and 12:45 p.m.
Monday, Feb. 1
- An unknown individual stole a backpack containing a passport from a women’s restroom at the Huang Engineering Center at 10 a.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 2
- An individual, who refused to provide either a blood or urine sample, was arrested for being under the influence of a controlled substance on Lasuen Street at 1:35 a.m.
- There were two alcohol transports reported between Jan. 27 and Feb. 2 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.
Contact Blanca Andrei at bandrei ‘at’ stanford.edu.