Police Blotter: May 9 – 15

This report covers a selection of incidents from May 9 to May 15 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Tuesday, May 9

• At 5:20 p.m., a skateboarder collided with a fixed object on Santa Teresa Street.
  • Between 7:30 and 9 p.m., someone stole a backpack from an unlocked convertible on Santa Teresa Street near Lomita Street.

Wednesday, May 10

• Between 12 and 10:45 a.m., a cable-locked bike was stolen from the bike rack outside of the Lokey Stem Cell Research Building.
  • At 11:15 a.m., someone spray painted several black and white dots onto a cement barrier outside of Florence Moore Hall. The suspect is still at large.

Thursday, May 11

• At 9:23 p.m., two people were arrested for trespassing in a posted no-trespassing area near the McMurtry Building.

Friday, May 12

• There was one alcohol transport.
  • At 3:30 p.m., there was a burglary at Ng House.
  • At 1:44 a.m., someone was cited and released for driving on a suspended license and for having fraudulent plates on his vehicle on Campus Drive near Galvez Street.

Saturday, May 13

• Between 9 and 10 p.m., an unlocked bike was stolen from outside of the Band Shack.
  • At 11:50 p.m., a noise complaint was made against the French House. The party ended before the police arrived.
  • At 1:07 a.m., someone was arrested for public intoxication on Mayfield Avenue near Lasuen Mall.

Sunday, May 14

• At 5:30 p.m., someone was arrested and booked for domestic violence involving biting near Arboretum Road and Lasuen Mall.

Monday, May 15

• At 11:30 a.m., someone was arrested and booked for domestic violence involving hitting near Via Ortega and Via Palou.

There was one alcohol transport reported between May 9 and May 15 as recorded in the SUDPS bulletin.

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.