This report covers a selection of incidents from Jan. 16 to Jan. 21 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Tuesday, Jan. 16
- On Jan. 16, it was reported that, between 12 a.m. on Jan. 13 and 12 a.m. on Jan. 15, an incident of an attempt to drug and/or spike another person’s or persons’ drink or drinks occurred at the Sigma Chi House. A criminal investigation has been initiated.
Wednesday, Jan. 17
- SUDPS received a report of a fondling that happened between two individuals who were students at the time of the incident. The incident involved one party touching the genitalia of the other without consent. The incident took place on June 13, 2015 on campus at an unknown location. The involved parties are acquaintances.
- SUDPS received a report of a fondling that occurred when one party grabbed the crotch of someone else without consent. Both parties were Stanford students. There is no incident date. It occurred on campus at an unknown location.
- SUDPS received a report of a sexual assault from a Campus Security Authority. The incident took place on December 2, 2017 in an on-campus student residence at an unknown location. The involved parties are acquaintances.
Thursday, Jan. 18
- At 2:46 a.m., someone was arrested on Santa Teresa Street near the 300 block for being drunk in public and causing a disturbance.
Friday, Jan. 19
- At 3:56 a.m., someone was found lying in the driveway of the drive-through ATM located at the Stanford Credit Union. Due to the arrestee’s level of intoxication, the individual was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for public intoxication.
- At 12:14 p.m., a hit-and-run collision occurred near 620 Mayfield Avenue. The driver responsible was found and arrested for driving under the influence and for the hit-and-run.
Saturday, Jan. 20
- At 1:48 a.m., a man was found in the bathroom of Wallenberg Hall, which was locked and secured at the time. When asked to leave, the man refused. He was arrested for trespassing and prowling.
- There was one alcohol transport.
Sunday, Jan. 21
- At 12:34 a.m., someone was arrested for public intoxication and sexual assault and battery which took place in or around the Kappa Sigma House.
- Between 1 a.m. on Jan. 20 and 10 a.m. on Jan. 21, a U-locked bike that was locked to itself was stolen from outside of Wilbur Hall.
There was one alcohol transport reported between Jan. 16 to Jan. 21 as recorded in the SUDPS bulletin.
Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.