Police blotter: Sept. 18 – Sept. 24

Sept. 26, 2018, 12:00 a.m.

This report covers a selection of incidents from Sept. 18 to Sept. 24 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Tuesday, Sept. 18

• At 7:55 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Stanford Avenue and Mears Court.
  • At 10:49 p.m., someone was reported for evading a law enforcement officer at El Camino Real and Stanford Avenue.

Wednesday, Sept. 19

• At 8:05 a.m., someone was reported for driving without a license on Camps Avenue and Arguello Way.
  • At 9:44 a.m., someone was reported for being under the influence of a controlled substance at Arrillaga Alumni Center.
  • At 11:15 a.m., a bike was stolen from the Beckman Center.
  • At 5:00 p.m., property was stolen from Jordan Hall.
  • At 10:35 p.m., someone was reported for possession of unlawful paraphernalia at Campus Drive near Stock Farm Road.

Thursday, Sept. 20

• At 1:00 a.m., someone was cited for smoking marijuana in public on Bowdoin Lane near Arguello Way.
  • At 1:05 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Galvez Street and El Camino Real.
  • At 1:45 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on El Camino Real and Page Mill Road.
  • At 7:30 a.m., someone burglarized Building 5 in Escondido Village.
  • At 1:00 p.m., a bike was stolen from Maples Pavilion.

Friday, Sept. 21

• At 12:15 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Sand Hill Road and Pasteur Drive.
  • At 12:47 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Page Mill Road and Highway 280.
  • At 10:00 p.m., a bike was stolen from Mirrielees Highrise.

Saturday, Sept. 22

• At 1:00 a.m., a bike was stolen from Kimball Hall.
  • At 10:00 a.m., a vehicle was stolen at Palm Oval.
  • At 11:49 p.m., a vehicle was stolen from Wilbur Field Garage.

Sunday, Sept. 23

• At 2:55 a.m., someone was cited for obstructing a police officer at Campus Drive and Quarry Road.
  • At 3:00 a.m., someone was cited for driving with a suspended license and expired vehicle registration at El Camino Real and California Avenue.

Monday, Sept. 24

• At 1:24 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on El Camino Real and California Avenue.
  • At 11:58 p.m., someone was cited for possession of unlawful paraphernalia at the Arboretum.

There were no alcohol transports reported in the SUDPS bulletin between Sept. 18 and Sept. 24.

A previous version of this article incorrectly cited report of an assault at Burbank in Stern Hall on Sept. 24, when this event actually occurred in spring 2017. The Daily regrets this error. 

Contact Michael Espinosa at mesp2021 ‘at’ stanford.edu.

Michael Espinosa '22 is majoring in international relations. He's the head of The Daily's social media team, and editor for the University beat and also occasionally writes for sports, arts, and The Grind. He's the biggest Taylor Swift fan at Stanford and the proudest New Yorker you will ever meet. Contact him at mespinosa 'at' stanforddaily.com.