This report covers a selection of incidents from April 16 to April 22 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Tuesday, April 16
- At 11:46 a.m. someone was arrested for obstructing a public officer in the Galvez parking lot.
Thursday, April 18
- Between 12:01 and 6:10 a.m., a vehicle parked in the Knight Management Center garage was burglarized.
- Between 10 and 10:55 a.m., a vehicle parked in the Galvez parking lot was burglarized.
- Between 10:30 and 11:30 a.m., a bike was stolen from outside the Gilbert Biological Sciences building.
- Between 2:45 p.m. April 16 and 11:30 a.m. April 18, a bike was stolen from outside of Eucalipto.
- Between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Roth Way Garage was burglarized.
Friday, April 19
- Between 9:40 p.m. on April 18 and 8:30 a.m. on April 19, a bike was stolen from outside of Kairos.
- At 9:25 p.m., someone was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol on Palm Drive near Arboretum Road.
Saturday, April 20
- At 8:10 p.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Campus Drive near Mayfield Ave.
- Around 11:30 p.m. there was a petty theft at the Knight Management Center.
- At 3:30 p.m., someone was cited for being a public nuisance and for giving false identification to a police officer near Kappa Sigma.
- At 4 p.m., people were cited near 576 Alvarado House for smoking marijuana in a public place.
- At 4:20 p.m., someone was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol on Santa Ynez Street near Constanzo Street.
Sunday, April 21
- Between 5:30 p.m. on April 19 and 6 p.m. on April 21, a bike was stolen from outside the David and Joan Traitel Building.
Monday, April 22
- At 1:25 a.m., there was an attempted petty theft at building 216 of the Rains Apartment Buildings.
- At 4:55 p.m., someone was cited for driving recklessly on Palm Drive.
Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.