Look for Loans and Lagers on May 30

Join Laurel Road at the Stanford Faculty Club to talk money management over a beer with award-winning financial trainer Jenn Monahan from The Financial Gym, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on May 30.

Dive into your financial goals and participate in this interactive workshop with your peers and professionals from Laurel Road while enjoying complimentary food and beverages. Spaces are limited, so RSVP here to secure your spot today!

Before joining the team in early 2018, Jenn left the hedge fund industry to focus more on her passion for finance: from working with complex products and markets, all the way to efficient budgeting/organizing of day-to-day cash flow in her own personal life!

Now, she is a Level 3 Trainer at The Financial Gym, a personal financial services company that takes a fitness-inspired approach to finances. The Financial Gym has been featured in and endorsed by The Today Show, Forbes, Money Magazine and Refinery29.

Laurel Road began originating student loans in 2013 and has since helped thousands of professionals with undergraduate and postgraduate degrees consolidate and refinance more than $4 billion in federal and private school loans.

Laurel Road also offers a suite of online graduate school loan and personal loan products that help simplify lending through customized technology and personalized service (loans provided by KeyBank N.A.). For more information, visit laurelroad.com/gradloan.

Laurel Road is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Stanford University.

Note: This article is sponsored by one of our advertisers.