Police Blotter: Nov. 5 – Nov. 11

This report covers a selection of incidents from Nov. 5 to Nov. 11 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin. 

Tuesday, Nov. 5

• Between Oct. 24 and Nov. 5, there was an incident of felonious cruelty to animals involving poisoning animals in the Sherman Fairchild Science Building. 

Wednesday, Nov. 6 

• On Nov. 6, it was reported that between 8 p.m. on Nov. 2 and 2 a.m. on Nov 3., there was an incident of administering drugs to aid in the commission of a felony in Casa Italiana. 
  • Between 2 and 4 p.m., there was a grand theft in the Lucas Center for Magnetic Resonance. 

Thursday, Nov. 7 

• Between 9:30 and 10:50 a.m., a vehicle parked on Stanford Avenue near Junipero Serra Boulevard was burglarized. 
  • At 10:51 p.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Quarry Road near Arboretum Road. 
  • Between 12:30 and 12:40 p.m., there was a violation of civil rights by force or threat on Jane Stanford Way near Arguello Way. 

Friday, Nov. 8 

• At 11:50 p.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Arguello Way near Campus Drive. 
  • Between 8:30 and 11:30 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Wilbur parking garage was burglarized. 
  • At an unspecified time, someone was cited for alcohol-related disorderly conduct at Frost Amphitheatre. 
  • Between 9:20 and 10:20 p.m., there was a sexual battery at Frost Amphitheatre. 

Sunday, Nov. 10

• At 12:36 a.m., there was an act of vandalism on Governors Avenue. 
  • Between 4 p.m. on Nov. 9 and 1 p.m. on Nov. 10, there was a petty theft in Escondido Village Building 2. 

Monday, Nov. 11

• Between 1:30 and 4:20 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of Green Library. 

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.