Police Blotter: Nov. 19 – Dec. 1

Dec. 4, 2019, 1:22 a.m.

This report covers a selection of incidents from Nov. 19 to Dec. 1 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin. 

Tuesday, Nov. 19

•  Between 5 p.m. Nov. 18 and 8 a.m. Nov. 19, a bike was stolen from outside of the Abrams Highrise.

Wednesday, Nov. 20

• Between 4 and 4:30 p.m., a student reported an incident of stalking at Xanadu. 

Thursday, Nov. 21

• At 2:37 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Galvez Street near El Camino Real.
  • Between 5 p.m. Nov. 20 and 6:30 a.m. Nov. 21, there was an incident of vandalism at the Graduate School of Business Knight Management Center. 
  • At 12:25 p.m., there was a carjacking near Jerry House. 

Friday, Nov. 22

• At 12:55 p.m., someone was cited for receiving known stolen property on Galvez Street near Nelson Road. 
  • Between 4:30 and 5 p.m., there was an assault on Churchill Ml.

Saturday, Nov. 23

• At 3:15 p.m., there was a battery at Stanford Stadium Gate 6.
  • At 1:21 p.m., there was a battery at the Sulair Coffee Kiosk.
  • At 7:56 p.m., someone was cited for alcohol related disorderly conduct on Serra Mall near Galvez Street. 

Sunday, Nov. 24

• At 1:49 a.m., someone was cited for alcohol related disorderly conduct on Palm Drive near Campus Drive.

Monday, Nov. 25

• Between 1:16 and 3:30 a.m., there was an incident of an adult having sex with a minor within three years of their age. 
  • At 5:48 p.m., there was an incident of intimate partner violence in Escondido Village 2 Building 55.

Tuesday, Nov. 26

• Between 11:26 a.m. and 12:31 p.m., two vehicles parked in the Track House Lot were burglarized.

Wednesday, Nov. 27

• Between 12:15 and 1 p.m., a vehicle parked on Lomita Drive was burglarized.
  • Between 12 and 1 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Track House Lot was burglarized.
  • At 1:25 p.m., a rape took place at an undisclosed place on campus. 
  • At 11:56 p.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on El Camino Real near Sand Hill Road.

Thursday, Nov. 28

Friday, Nov. 29

•  At 4:55 a.m., someone was cited for possessing controlled substance paraphernalia in the Track House Parking Lot. 

Saturday, Nov. 30

• At 1 p.m., someone was arrested for trespassing at the Peterson Labratory. 

Sunday, Dec. 1

• At 12:05 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Galvez Street near El Camino Real.
  • At 11 a.m., someone was arrested on Alvarado Drive for petty theft, possessing a weapon on campus, possessing burglary tools and possessing a controlled substance.
  • At 6:25 p.m., there was a sexual battery at EV 71.

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.