Police Blotter: Jan. 6 – Jan. 10

This report covers a selection of incidents from Jan. 6 to Jan. 10 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin. 

Tuesday, Jan. 6

• At 5:30 p.m., there was an incident of non-criminal hate violence on Panama Mall Duena Street. 
  • Between 6:30 and 9:50 p.m., there was a petty theft at the Bing Concert Hall. 

Wednesday, Jan. 7

• At 9:30 p.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Roth Way near Campus Drive.

Thursday, Jan. 8

• At 9:35 a.m., someone was arrested for possessing a weapon on campus, possessing a controlled substance and petty theft at the Avery Aquatics Center. 
  • Around 3:01 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of Memorial Hall.
  • Between 5:50 and 5:55 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Tresidder parking lot was burglarized. 
  • Between 4:55 and 6:20 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Track House parking lot was burglarized. 
  • Between 4:20 and 6 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Track House parking lot was burglarized. 
  • Between 5 and 6:30 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Tresidder parking was burglarized. 
  • At 11:19 p.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Mayfield Ave. 
  • Between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., there was a defacement of property in the Tresidder parking lot. 

Friday, Jan. 9

• At 12:10 a.m., someone was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol near Mars House. 
  • Between 3 and 4 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of the Sapp Center for Science Teaching and Learning. 

Saturday, Jan. 10

• Around 2:19 a.m., a vehicle parked on Palm Drive near Campus Drive was burglarized.
  • Between 10 p.m. on Jan. 9 and 6 a.m. on Jan. 10, there was a grand theft in Twain Hall.

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.