This report covers a selection of incidents from Jan. 28 to Feb. 2 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Tuesday, Jan. 28
- At 5:55 p.m., someone was cited for driving without a license in the Track House Parking Lot.
- Between 12:20 and 1:30 p.m., a car parked near the Oval was burglarized.
Wednesday, Jan. 29
- Around 3 p.m., there was an incident of someone using false pretenses to obtain property in excess of $950 in Crothers Memorial Hall.
Thursday, Jan. 30
- Between 6 p.m. on Jan. 29 and 7:30 a.m. on Jan. 30, a bike was stolen from outside of Escondido Village Building 83.
- Between 6 and 8:15 p.m, a car parked near the golf course was burglarized.
- At 7:39 p.m., there was an incident of non-criminal hate violence.
- Between 6:15 and 8:27 p.m., a car parked on Palm Drive was burglarized.
Friday, Jan. 31
- At 7:09 p.m., there was a hit and run on Campus Drive near Cowell Lane.
- Between 4:39 and 10:40 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of Roble Gym.
Saturday, Feb. 1
- At 2:22 a.m., someone was arrested for alcohol-related disorderly conduct on Bonair Siding.
Sunday, Feb. 2
- Between 10:30 a.m. on Feb. 1 and 8 a.m. on Feb. 2, a bike was stolen from outside of Branner Hall.
Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.