Police Blotter: Robbery, assault, sexual battery

This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 8 to Feb. 16 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin. 

Saturday, Feb. 8

• At 11:35 p.m., someone was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol on Mayfield Ave. near Santa Ynez Street. 

Sunday, Feb. 9

• At 9:50 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Campus Drive near Lomita Drive. 
  • At 8:55 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Stockfarm Road near Oak Road. 
  • Between 9 and 11:20 a.m., a vehicle parked on Roth Way was burglarized. 
  • Around 7:30 p.m., there was a petty theft in the Sherman Fairchild Science Building. 
  • At 1 a.m., there was a robbery and an assault with force likely to cause grave bodily injury at Narnia

Monday, Feb. 10

•  At 9:55 p.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Campus Drive near Bonair Siding. 

Tuesday, Feb. 11

•  At 2:30 p.m., there was an incident of stalking at the Cobb Track. 
  • Between 6 and 8:30 p.m., there was a grand theft at the Sulair Coffee Kiosk. 

Wednesday, Feb. 12

• Between 4:30 and 6 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of the Huang Engineering Center. 

Thursday, Feb. 13

•  At 2:05 a.m., there was an incident of tampering with a fire alarm at the Theta Delta Chi House. 
  • Around 5:35 p.m., there was a sexual battery at an undisclosed location on campus. 

Friday, Feb. 14

•  At 11:10 p.m., someone was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol near the Theta Delta Chi House. 

Saturday, Feb. 15

• Between 1:15 and 1:35 a.m., there was a petty theft at 1047 Campus Drive. 

Sunday, Feb. 16

• At 3:24 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on El Camino Real near Park Ave. 

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.