The Daily stands in solidarity with the Black community. Read our editors’ statement.

Police Blotter: Vehicle burglaries, petty theft, stolen bike

This report covers a selection of incidents from April 4-12 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin. 

Wednesday, April 8

• At an unspecified time, there was a petty theft at the Rains Apartment Buildings. 

Friday, April 10

•  At 5:53 a.m., someone was arrested for loitering on private property near the Mirrielees Highrise. 
  • Between 8 a.m. April 9 and 10 a.m. April 10, a vehicle parked on Pearce Mitchell Place was burglarized.
  • Between 1 p.m. April 8 and 11 a.m. April 10, a vehicle parked on Salvatierra St. was burglarized.
  • Between 2 p.m. April 8 and 6:20 a.m. April 10, a vehicle parked on Pearce Mitchell Place was burglarized.
  • Between 1 and 9 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside the Clark Center.

Saturday, April 11

• Between 1 p.m. Mar. 16 and 1:30 p.m. April 11, a vehicle parked outside of Escondido Village Building 1 was burglarized. 

Sunday, April 12

• Between 6 p.m. April 11 and 9 a.m. April 12, there was a commercial burglary in the Galvez Parking Lot.
  • At 1:20 p.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Barnes Court. 

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.