By Sophie Regan
This report covers a selection of incidents from April 16-25 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Thursday, April 16
- At 5:33 p.m., someone was cited for violating the health and safety order and obstructing a public officer on O’Connor Lane near Nathan Abbott Way.
Friday, April 17
- Between 12:30 p.m. April 16 and 11 a.m. April 17, there was a burglary at the Beckman Center.
Saturday, April 18
- Between 7:40 p.m. April 17 and 7:49 p.m. April 18, there was a petty theft in Escondido Village 2 Building 76.
Tuesday, April 21
- Between 5 p.m. April 19 and 5 p.m. April 21, a bike was stolen from outside of a residence on Pearce Mitchell Place.
Wednesday, April 22
- At 3:55, someone was cited for violating the health and safety order at the Slabel Varsity Golf Hitting Bay.
Friday, April 24
- Around 8 p.m., someone was cited for violating the health and safety order at the Stanford Golf Course.
- Between 12 p.m. April 13 and 6:30 p.m. April 24, a bike was stolen from outside of Blackwelder Highrise.
- Between 6 p.m. April 23 and 8:30 a.m. April 24, there was a grand theft at the Center for Clinical Sciences Research.
Saturday, April 25
- There was an incident of stalking on campus.
Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.