The Daily stands in solidarity with the Black community. Read our editors’ statement.

Police blotter: Stalking, thefts, health & safety violations

This report covers a selection of incidents from April 16-25 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin. 

Thursday, April 16

• At 5:33 p.m., someone was cited for violating the health and safety order and obstructing a public officer on O’Connor Lane near Nathan Abbott Way.

Friday, April 17

• Between 12:30 p.m. April 16 and 11 a.m. April 17, there was a burglary at the Beckman Center. 

Saturday, April 18

• Between 7:40 p.m. April 17 and 7:49 p.m. April 18, there was a petty theft in Escondido Village 2 Building 76.

Tuesday, April 21

• Between 5 p.m. April 19 and 5 p.m. April 21, a bike was stolen from outside of a residence on Pearce Mitchell Place.

Wednesday, April 22

• At 3:55, someone was cited for violating the health and safety order at the Slabel Varsity Golf Hitting Bay. 

Friday, April 24 

• Around 8 p.m., someone was cited for violating the health and safety order at the Stanford Golf Course. 
  • Between 12 p.m. April 13 and 6:30 p.m. April 24, a bike was stolen from outside of Blackwelder Highrise. 
  • Between 6 p.m. April 23 and 8:30 a.m. April 24, there was a grand theft at the Center for Clinical Sciences Research. 

Saturday, April 25

• There was an incident of stalking on campus.

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.