Frankly Speaking: How is the pandemic changing your world and worldview?

Frankly Speaking is aimed at extending discourse and debate on important subjects beyond Daily staffers. We want to hear from members of the Stanford community about their takes on the controversial topics and vital realities we confront.

This week’s question: How is the pandemic changing your world and worldview?

Commentators around the world are discussing how the pandemic is changing the world as we know it. We want to know how it is changing your world and your worldview, whether it be your plans for the future, your political beliefs, your self-understanding or anything else that you previously believed differently.

This is a broad question and we hope to receive a broad range of answers that provide a glimpse into how the Stanford community is grappling with the changes and revelations that come with this unprecedented event. We anticipate responses that are varyingly optimistic and cynical, deeply personal and social, immediate and prophesying—we anticipate responses we cannot anticipate. So, how has your outlook changed? Why or why not?

Here’s the link again: tinyurl.com/franklyspeaking257. If you have any questions, please email opinions ‘at’ stanforddaily.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.

— Vol 257 Opinions Team

The Daily is committed to publishing a diversity of op-eds and letters to the editor. We’d love to hear your thoughts. Email letters to the editor to [email protected] and op-ed submissions to [email protected].

Follow The Daily on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.