Police Blotter: Theft, bike theft, indecent exposure

This report covers a selection of incidents from Sept. 6 to Sept. 15 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin. 

Sunday, Sept. 6

• Between 9:30 p.m. on Sept. 5 and 7 a.m., a bike was stolen from Building 59 of Escondido Village.
  • Between 9 p.m. on Sept. 5 and 8:30 a.m, a bike was stolen from Building 69 of Escondido Village.
  • Between 4 p.m. on Sept. 5 and 2:30 p.m., a bike was stolen from Studio 5 of Escondido Village.

Monday, Sept. 7

• Between 12:12 and 12:19 a.m., an attempted robbery occurred at Green Library.
  • At 2:56 a.m., a bike was stolen from Castaño Hall.
  • Between 5 p.m. on Sept. 4 and 2 p.m., a bike was stolen from Studio 5 of Escondido Village.
  • Between 11:45 p.m on Sept. 6 and 8 p.m., a bike was stolen from Studio 6 of Escondido Village.

Wednesday, Sept. 9

• Between 12 p.m., on Sept. 3 and 9:40 a.m., a bike was stolen from Kennedy Commons in Escondido Village.
  • Between 6 p.m., on Sept. 4 and 10:35 a.m., a bike was stolen from Building 4 of Munger Graduate Residences.
  • Between 11 and 11:15 a.m., property was stolen from a vehicle at 823 Pine Hill Road.
  • Between 8:55 a.m. and 5 p.m., property was stolen from a residence at 856 Allardice Way.

Thursday, Sept. 10

• At 3:18 p.m., a petty theft took place at the Psychology Academic & Clinical Building.
  • Between 4:15 p.m. on Sept. 9 and 6:30 a.m., an attempted petty theft took place at Lagunita Court.

Friday, Sept. 11

• Between 1 p.m. on July 26, and 12:00 p.m., a bike was stolen from Quillen Highrise.
  • Between 2:26 and 3:26 p.m., someone was cited for loitering near Building 84 of Escondido Village.
  • Between 5:12 and 6:08 p.m., there was an incident of indecent exposure on the 600 block of Jane Stanford Way.

Saturday, Sept. 12

• Between 7 and 7:30 a.m., access cards were stolen from Studio 1 of Escondido Village.
  • Between 5 p.m. on Sept. 9 and 12 p.m., a petty theft took place at Studio 6 of Escondido Village.

Monday, Sept. 14

• Between 3:30 and 3:35 p.m., a person was cited for possessing unlawful paraphernalia on Olmsted Road near Dudley Lane. 

Tuesday, Sept. 15

• At 6:20 p.m., a grand theft took place at the Lokey Stem Cell Research Building.

Contact Michael Espinosa at mesp2021 ‘at’ stanford.edu.

Michael Espinosa '22 is majoring in international relations. He's the head of The Daily's social media team, and editor for the University beat and also occasionally writes for sports, arts, and The Grind. He's the biggest Taylor Swift fan at Stanford and the proudest New Yorker you will ever meet. Contact him at mespinosa 'at' stanforddaily.com.