This report covers a selection of incidents from Nov. 10 to Nov. 16 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Tuesday, Nov. 10:
- At 8:46 a.m., a burglary occurred at 959 Mears Ct.
- Between 6 p.m. on Nov. 9 and 6 a.m., a burglary occurred at 857 Sonoma Terrace.
- Between Nov. 4 and Nov. 10, an ID theft attempt to obtain credit took place at 844 Sonoma Terr.
- At 3 a.m., loitering on private property occurred at 838 Cedro Way.
- At 5:42 p.m., a bike was stolen at EVGR Building D at 736 Serra St.
- Between 10 p.m. on Nov. 8 and 8:30 a.m., a bike was stolen at 785 Mayfield Ave.
Wednesday, Nov. 11:
- At 9:33 a.m., a grand theft of property worth over $950 occurred at 765 Mayfield Ave.
- At 3 p.m., a burglary took place at 607 Gerona Rd.
- At 3:42 p.m., loitering on private property occurred at 827 Sonoma Terr.
Thursday, Nov. 12:
- At 2:09 a.m., possession of a controlled substance was discovered at Olmsted Road/Barnes Ct.
- At 12:53 p.m., a grand theft of a bike took place at Arrillaga Family Dining Commons.
Monday, Nov. 16:
- At 12:35 p.m., someone tried to falsely claim over $950 at the Stanford Department of Public Safety.
*Petty theft of bike parts took place at an unknown location on an unknown date.