Police Blotter: Aggravated display of an imitation firearm and intent to terrorize

This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 21 to Feb. 26, as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin. Learn more about the Clery Act and how The Daily approaches reporting on crime and safety here.

Wednesday, Feb. 21

• Disorderly conduct for lodging without owner’s consent between 3 p.m. on Jan. 24 and 12:36 p.m. on Feb. 13 was reported at 395 Campus Drive (Stanford Mausoleum).
  • Petty theft of a bicycle between 1 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. was reported at 566 Governors Avenue (Murray House).

The Daily has reached out to SUDPS for comment on the lodging without owner’s consent at Stanford Mausoleum.

Friday, Feb. 23

• Trespassing and obstruction of bus operation between 8 p.m. on Feb. 22 and 7:55 a.m. on Feb. 23 was reported at 551 Jane Stanford Way (Memorial Hall).
  • Aggravated display of an imitation firearm in public at 9:15 a.m. was reported at 400 Arboretum Road.
  • Aggravated infliction of a corporal injury on a spouse between 1 a.m. on May 1, 2023 and 11 p.m. on Jan 5 was reported at 757 Campus Drive (Escondido Village Graduate Residences Building A).
  • Disturbance by loud and unreasonable noise between 10:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. was reported at 551 Jane Stanford Way (Memorial Hall).
  • Petty theft from a building between 10 a.m. on Feb. 17 and 7 p.m. on Feb. 18 was reported at 74 Barnes Court (Barnes Highrise).
  • Petty theft of a bicycle between 10:30 a.m. and 1:10 p.m. was reported at 370 Jane Stanford Way (Hewlett Building).
  • Petty theft of a bicycle between 11 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. was reported at 450 Jane Stanford Way (Building 380).
  • Petty theft from a motor vehicle between 9 a.m. on Feb. 21 and 7:20 p.m. on Feb. 23 was reported at 69 Olmsted Road (Escondido Village 2, Building 69).
  • Tampering with a motor vehicle’s parts and accessories between 6:45 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. was reported at 600 Escondido Road.

The Daily has reached out to SUDPS for comment on the trespassing and obstruction of bus operation at Memorial Hall, aggravated display of an imitation firearm and aggravated infliction of a corporal injury on a spouse.

Saturday, Feb. 24

• Second degree burglary from a motor vehicle between 7:30 p.m. on Feb. 22 and 10 a.m. on Feb. 24 was reported at the intersection of Angell Court and Olmsted Road.

Sunday, Feb. 25

• Petty theft of a bicycle at 11:45 p.m. was reported at 726 Serra Street (Escondido Village Graduate Residences Building C).
  • Grand theft of an electric bicycle between 9 p.m. on Feb. 23 and 3 p.m. on Feb. 24 was reported at 251 Governors Avenue South (Griffin House).
  • Appropriation of lost property between 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. was reported at 550 Jane Stanford Way (Hoover Tower).
  • A threat of crime with intent to terrorize between 11 p.m. and 11:59 p.m. on Feb. 22 was reported at 436 Mayfield Avenue (Alondra).

The Daily has reached out to SUDPS for comment on the threat of crime with intent to terrorize at Alondra.

Monday, Feb. 26

• Second degree burglary from a motor vehicle was reported at 660 Escondido Road (Wilbur Lot).
  • Petty theft between 7:30 p.m. on Feb. 25 and 9:20 a.m. on Feb. 26 was reported at 1135 Campus Drive (Narnia House).

Anna Yang '27 is a Vol. 265 Title IX Beat Reporter and university desk staff writer from the Bay Area, CA. Contact news 'at' stanforddaily.com.