Title IX at Stanford: A timeline of recent events

By , , , , , , , and

An earlier version of this article incorrectly listed the name of one of the co-authors. The Daily regrets this error.

Contact Kate Selig at kselig ‘at’ stanford.edu, Emma Talley at emmat332 ‘at’ stanford.edu, Sarina Deb at sdeb7 ‘at’ stanford.edu, Daniel Wu at dwu21 ‘at’ stanford.edu, Ujwal Srivastava at ujwal ‘at’ stanford.edu, Lauryn Johnson at lauryn ‘at’ stanford.edu, Anastasia Malenko at anastasiia.malenko ‘at’ stanford.edu and Danielle Echeverria at dech ‘at’ stanford.edu.

Emma Talley is from Sacramento, California. She is a Managing Editor of News and plans to pursue a career in journalism or writing. She doesn't know what to major in yet, and is open to suggestions. Contact her at emmat332 'at' stanford.edu.
Kate Selig '23 is a news managing editor. Questions, comments, concerns? Send her an email at kselig 'at' stanford.edu.
Sarina Deb '23 is a Desk Editor for News. She grew up in the Bay Area and is majoring in political science. Contact her at sdeb7 'at' stanford.edu
Daniel Wu '21 is a Desk Editor for News, and also contributes to Sports, Arts & Life and The Daily's Graphics team. Contact him at dwu21 'at' stanford.edu.