Explore Stanford’s Student Title IX Investigation & Hearing Process

June 11, 2020, 10:18 p.m.

Kate Selig is the Vol. 260 editor in chief. She previously served as a news managing editor and co-chaired the inaugural diversity, equity and inclusion team. Contact her at eic 'at' stanforddaily.com.Emma Talley is from Sacramento, California. She is the volume 260 Newsroom Development director, and has served as a two-time news editor. She previously worked for the San Francisco Chronicle with the metro team covering breaking news and K-12 education. She's obsessed with coffee. Contact her at etalley 'at' stanforddaily.com or news 'at' stanforddaily.com.Daniel Wu '21 is a Senior Staff Writer for News and Sports. Contact him at dwu21 'at' stanford.eduUjwal Srivastava '23 is from Palo Alto, Calif. He is a Science & Technology Desk Editor interested in the intersection of healthcare and technology. He is majoring in Computer Science on the Biocomputation track. Contact him at usrivastava 'at' stanforddaily.com.Lauryn Johnson writes for The Daily's News section. Contact her at ljohnson 'at' stanforddaily.com.Anastasiia Malenko is the Vol. 260 Magazine Editor. Originally from Ukraine, she focuses on politics and international student life in her coverage. In her free time, she loves listening to throwbacks and catching up on book and coffee recommendations. Contact her at amalenko 'at' stanforddaily.com.Sarina Deb '23 is the Director of The Equity Project, a section dedicated to centering underrepresented voices. She is also a news writer and the Co-Chair of the DEI team. She grew up in the Bay Area and is majoring in political science. Contact her at sdeb7 'at' stanford.edu

Toggle Dark Mode Toggle Dark Mode
Toggle Large Font Size Toggle Font Size