Accessibility statementSkip to main content
We need your help: All banner donations made today will support The Daily's new staff financial aid program.
Learn more and donate.

Explore Stanford’s Student Title IX Investigation & Hearing Process

By , , , , , , and

The author's profile picture

she/her

Editor in Chief
Kate Selig is the Vol. 260 editor-in-chief. She previously served as a news managing editor and co-chaired the inaugural diversity, equity and inclusion team.
The author's profile picture

she/her/hers

Newsroom Development Director
Emma Talley is from Sacramento, California. She is the volume 260 Newsroom Development director, and has served as a two-time news editor. She previously worked for the San Francisco Chronicle with the metro team covering breaking news and K-12 education. She's obsessed with coffee. Contact her at etalley 'at' stanforddaily.com or news 'at' stanforddaily.com.
The author's profile picture

Daniel Wu '21 is a Desk Editor for News, and also contributes to Sports, Arts & Life and The Daily's Graphics team. Contact him at dwu21 'at' stanford.edu.
The author's profile picture

Ujwal Srivastava '23 is from Palo Alto, Calif. He is a Science & Technology Desk Editor interested in the intersection of healthcare and technology. He is majoring in Computer Science on the Biocomputation track. Contact him at usrivastava 'at' stanforddaily.com.
The author's profile picture

Lauryn Johnson writes for The Daily's News section. Contact her at ljohnson 'at' stanforddaily.com.
The author's profile picture

she/her

Magazine Editor, Summer Journalism Institute Co-Director
Anastasiia Malenko is the Vol. 260 Magazine Editor. Originally from Ukraine, she focuses on politics and international student life in her coverage. In her free time, she loves listening to throwbacks and catching up on book and coffee recommendations. Contact her at amalenko 'at' stanforddaily.com.
The author's profile picture

Sarina Deb '23 is the Director of The Equity Project, a section dedicated to centering underrepresented voices. She is also a news writer and the Co-Chair of the DEI team. She grew up in the Bay Area and is majoring in political science. Contact her at sdeb7 'at' stanford.edu