Police Blotter: Property damage, grand theft, vandalism

This report covers a selection of incidents from April 25 to May 1 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin. Learn more about the Clery Act and how The Daily approaches reporting on crime and safety here.

Tuesday, April 25

• Between an unspecified time on Jan. 9 and Mar. 17, stalking was reported at 450 Jane Stanford Way.
  • Between 10 a.m. on Mar. 1 and Apr. 25, petty theft of embezzlement was reported at Kappa Alpha Theta.
  • Between 9 a.m. on Apr. 17 and 12 p.m. on Apr. 20, vandalism of $400 or more was reported at the Oval.
  • Between 8:30 a.m. on Apr. 24 and 10 a.m. on Apr. 25, property damage and violation of civil rights were reported at 450 Jane Stanford Way Building 200.
  • Between 6:20 a.m. and 7:45 p.m., grand theft of money, property and vehicle parts was reported at the Stock Farm Parking Lot.
  • Between 10:40 a.m. and 11:15 a.m., burglary from a motor vehicle was reported at the Cantor Arts Center.

Wednesday, April 26

• Between 8 a.m. on Apr. 24 and 10:45 a.m. on Apr. 26, property damage was reported at the Faculty Building East & West.
  • Between 12:30 p.m. and 1:45 p.m., burglary from a motor vehicle was reported at the Tresidder Parking Lot.

Thursday, April 27

• Between 7 p.m. on Mar. 23 and 12 p.m. on Apr. 14, petty theft was reported at Mirrielees Highrise.

Friday, April 28

• Between 12 p.m. on Apr. 26 and 1 a.m. on Apr. 27, petty theft of a bike was reported at Green Library.
  • Between 7 p.m. on Apr. 27 and 10:00 a.m. on Apr. 28, petty theft of a bike was reported at Tresidder Memorial Union.
  • Between 12:01 a.m. and 9 a.m., grand theft of a bike was reported at Florence Moore Hall.

Saturday, April 29

• Between 9:45 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. on Apr. 28, petty theft of a bike was reported at the Center For Integrated Systems.
  • Between 6:30 p.m. and 6:48 p.m. on Apr. 28, petty theft was reported at Lathrop Library.

Sunday, April 30

• Between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. on Apr. 29, petty theft was reported at the Bass Biology Building.
  • Vandalism of less than $400 At 1:13 p.m., vandalism of less than $400 was reported at the Sand Hill Restrooms.

Monday, May 1

• Between 2 p.m. on Apr. 27 and 8 a.m. on May 1, grand theft of money, labor and property was reported at the Fleet Service Station.

Rani Chor is a Vol. 264 University News Desk Editor and previously the Vol. 263 Public Safety Beat Reporter. Outside of writing for The Daily, she enjoys singing to her pet duck. Contact her at rchor 'at' stanforddaily.com.