Police Blotter: Robbery, assault and vandalism

This report covers a selection of incidents from Sept. 27 to Oct. 2 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin. Learn more about the Clery Act and how The Daily approaches reporting on crime and safety here.

Wednesday, Sept. 27

• Petty theft of a bicycle between 8:46 p.m. on Sept. 25 and 8 p.m. on Sept. 26 was reported at the Hoskins Mid-Rise.
  • An attempted robbery at an unknown date and time was reported at the Wilbur Hall parking lot. 
  • A hit-and-run collision on an unknown date and time was reported at 160 Comstock Cir. 

Thursday, Sept. 28

• Petty theft of a bicycle between 5:30 p.m. on Sept. 26 and 12:30 p.m. on Sept. 28 was reported at 675 Lomita Dr.
  • Vandalism at 12:12 p.m. was reported at the Huang Engineering Center.
  • A hit-and-run collision at an unknown date and time was reported at Manzanita Garage. 

Friday, Sept. 29

• Assault and battery at 4:45 p.m. on Sept. 28 was reported at Discovery Walk & Jordan Way.
  • Petty theft of a bicycle at an unknown date and time was reported at Mirrielees.
  • Grand theft of a bicycle between 7:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. was reported at Old Union. 
  • Petty theft of a bicycle at unknown date and time was reported at 269 Campus Drive.

The Daily has reached out to SUDPS for comment on the report of assault and battery.

Saturday, Sept. 30

• Petty theft of a bicycle at an unknown date and time was reported at East House.
  • Petty theft of a bicycle at an unknown date and time was reported at Potter House. 
  • Domestic battery resulting in injury between 6:30 p.m. and 6:40 p.m. was reported at the Football Stadium.
  • A hit and run collision between 11:20 a.m. and 8 p.m. was reported at Lot 9 of 260 Lasuen Street. 
  • Battery at an unknown date and time was reported at the Football Stadium.

The Daily has reached out to SUDPS for comment on the report of domestic battery and battery.

Monday, Oct. 1

• Grand theft of a backpack between 11 p.m. on Sept. 30 and 12:30 a.m on Oct. 1 was reported at 459 Lagunita Drive. 
  • Grand theft of a bicycle between 9 a.m. on Sept. 30 and 4:15 p.m. on Oct. 1 was reported at the Cantor Arts Center. 
  • Petty theft of a scooter at an unknown date and time was reported at Roble Gym. 
  • Petty theft of a package between 6 p.m. on Sept. 24 and 4:15 p.m. on Sept. 29 was reported at EV Studio 1.

Tuesday, Oct. 2

• A burglary at an unknown date and time was reported at the LBRE Trash Enclosure.
  • Grand theft of a bicycle at an unknown date and time was reported at EVGR-C.
  • Grand theft of a bicycle between 6 p.m. and 9 a.m. was reported at EV Studio 3.
  • Grand theft of an electric bicycle at an unknown date and time was reported at Soto in Wilbur Hall.
  • Petty theft of a bicycle at an unknown date and time was reported at EV Studio 3. 
  • Petty theft of a bicycle between 6 p.m. on Oct. 1 and 10 a.m. on Oct. 2 was reported at EVGR-D.
  • Petty theft of a bicycle between 12 p.m. on June 14 and 8 p.m. on Sept. 26 was reported at 201 Rosse Ln. 
  • Grand theft of a bicycle at an unknown date and time was reported at 459 Lagunita Dr. 

Rani Chor is a Vol. 264 University News Desk Editor and previously the Vol. 263 Public Safety Beat Reporter. Outside of writing for The Daily, she enjoys singing to her pet duck. Contact her at rchor 'at' stanforddaily.com.